Home Painting By Smith and Company McMinnville Oregon
We are a family run commercial and home painting and specialty coatings company based in McMinnville Oregon. During the past 50 years we have been providing interior and exterior painting services to thousands of customers from Portland to McMinnville.
10% off labor for Home and Commercial Painting November 1 through February 28
save 10% off labor for any interior painting projects from November thru February. Our services include
- Walls, ceilings, trim
- Wallpaper Removal
- Paint, Stains and Sealers
- Garage and Concrete Floor Coatings
- Masonry Sealing and Waterproofing
1 Hour Free Color Consultation With Morris Design
Have Kim Morris provide you with a free 1 hour color consultation on us. Kim specializes in interior design with a unique flair for designing with color combinations.
Kim provides ideas that are bright, warm and make you feel good in your home or commercial property. It’s amazing what the right combination of colors can do to add comfort and style to your home.
Concrete Coatings For Your Garage Or Commercial Property
In addition to home and commercial painting we provide decorative epoxy coatings in garages and commercial spaces. Garage improvements have been one of the largest growth areas in Oregon in recent years as more and more home owners are finally utilizing the largest room in their home.
A high performance, decorative epoxy coating on the garage floor helps stop dirt from being tracked into the home while making the space bright and much more usable.
We have numerous color choices and a vast choice of decorative chips for creating a natural granite looking floor.
Wallpaper Removal and Home Painting
Yes, we do provide wallpaper removal. There are many solutions we provide. We can remove wallpaper or use high build paints right over your old wallpaper. Contact us to take a look and provide you with the options.
Tips For Hiring a Home Painting Company in Oregon
Make sure you know who is coming into your home. Theft by construction workers unfortunately is a nationwide problem. When you are considering who you will be inviting into your home to show them all your valuables, it’s advisable to know who they are first.
- Current License and Insurance – check before you invite them over.
- On Time – Did the contractor show up on time for the first meeting?
- Quality Materials – Specify the manufacturer and materials to be used.
- Referrals and Portfolio – Get a list of recent projects
- Schedule – Have a time schedule explained
- Drug and Criminal Background Checks
- Legal Employees – Is the contractor legal?
- Warranties – Is labor and materials covered?
- Processes – Have the process explained
- Written Quotes – Get a detailed quote
We are a home painting company in Oregon with a 50 year track record. Contact us today.