Picking Colors based on light
Space and Color
Paint and Confidence
Color and Emotion
• Colors can evoke emotions.
• Orange stimulate s creativity
• Strong yellows can make our brains work better.
• Blues are calming.
• Red provides visual energy.
2. Analogus-Room based on colors that are side by side on the color wheel.
3. Complementary-Room based on colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel.
4. Complex-Combinations of colors that are equally spaced on the color ring.
Color and You
Free 1 Hour Color Consultation With Kim